I am trying to activate my new SIM card I received in the mail for the free upgrade to Premium. I left messages at email@example.com on 2/1/2021 and 2/4/2021 and received no reply other than an email saying my message had been received. I have been trying for days, using the steps below.
1. Went to unrealmobile.com/activate.
2. Entered the number for my new SIM card I just received in the mail and clicked the "Validate" button.
3. Verified that I am not a robot.
4. Tried to sign in using my email address and my password. Also tried using my Unreal phone number for my user name (When I'm signing in normally, it looks like I have to use the phone number as my user name).
5. A message read "Incorrect login and/or password. Forgot password? Have you upgraded to our Premium Voice? If not, please click Register to create a new login."
6. Clicked the "Register" button.
7. Entered my email, first name, last name, address, home phone, city, state, zip.
8. Clicked the "Continue" button. Saw a message saying "Activation in progress, Please wait" that flashed for less than a second, but still had the same screen. There was nothing else to do except click the "Sign In" button.
9.Clicked the "Sign In" button, and got a screen that said "Activation Plan Required. There's no plan assigned to your SIM card/Device
ID. Click here to purchase a plan"
I thought this was a free upgrade. I already have a plan. But at any rate, just for test purposes, when I try to purchase a plan, I select the $15/month plan, and get a screen saying "Information! Your billing profile does not have First Name info. Please fill or choose right data and continue with payment"
I have entered the proper information in this screen, including my address (again) over and over, and I still get the same screen mentioned above. It's an endless loop. What can I do? How do I upgrade to Premium for free as mentioned in your email? I even tried turning off my VPN, with the same results. It looks like something on your website is broken. Or maybe Unreal is broken.
Post is closed for comments.