The day Unreal sent an email about the new LTE service, I went to the website to buy a 12-month plan and LTE sim card, and I paid extra to get Priority Mail. A week later, no sim card or tracking number. Called Support and was told Covid was slowing down the mail. Same thing for the next 2 weeks. When I asked for the tracking number, I was always told it was on the package (duh), and I was never able to get it.
I finally got an agent to look up my order, and I found out that the plan had been linked to a new sim, which had been delivered a few days after I placed the order. Somebody had gotten my mail and had set up their own Unreal account using my sim and plan. After an hour!!! on the phone, I convinced Unreal that the sim had been stolen. So the agent told me that I could use another sim I had been mailed, and my Unreal number would be ported to that sim, and the plan would be linked to the card. That was supposed to be finished by 9/22. It wasn't, and I couldn't get through to Support until 9/25. After ANOTHER hour on chat, the agent was able to get the sim card set up and linked to the plan. So now I have an LTE plan on Unreal. It took me a long time to get the phone set up - I asked if I needed to change any apps or settings (except APN) and was told "no." After another hour or so, I figured out that I needed to delete the Unreal app and set the default to Google Messages.
Post is closed for comments.