Hello Mark Davis!
Thank you for contacting UNREAL Mobile.
We do see you're running the latest version of the Messaging app, which now includes a section for Visual Voicemail. Please make sure you're checking your voicemail from within the Messaging app.
We've refreshed your account to ensure all systems are properly synchronized and that everything's working correctly. We would also recommend you to try the steps detailed below:
1) Uninstall the Unreal Mobile app. *Please be advised all SMS will be lost at uninstalling and reinstalling the Unreal Mobile Messaging app.
2) Perform a soft reset by simply powering off and on your device.
3) Reinstall the Unreal Mobile app.
3) Configure the APN settings by following these steps.
4) Sync Account Data by following these other steps.
5) Make sure your device's Operating System is updated to the latest version.
If none of the steps above seem to help with the problem you've been facing, please let us know.
Hi, I am having the same issue. I have completed all the steps above except for technical support having my account refreshed, could you help me refresh my account please? Thank you.
Hello Laura Jacqueline Gonzalez Carlos!
We’re more than willing to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
We've created a support ticket to follow up on your concern as we'll be providing private account information.
We appreciate your patience!
Post is closed for comments.