This information applies to both Premium, cellular voice SIM cards and older, VoIP SIMs.
Are you porting in or porting out?
This article will help you find your Account and PIN number from other carriers, in order to bring your number to UNREAL Mobile. If you are looking for your account and PIN number, to take your UNREAL Mobile number to another carrier, please click here.
You will need the Account Number, and the PIN number, from your previous carrier to port a phone number into your UNREAL Mobile account. Unless otherwise specified below, please contact the customer service team for your previous carrier, to make sure you have the correct Account ID and PIN.
The best way to get your account and PIN number for porting are to contact the customer service department for your previous carrier. This will get you the most accurate information. However, the information on this article may be able to help you.
Below is a list of carriers you can port from and how you can find your account and PIN. Click here for instructions on how to start the number transfer process. Again, if your information is not listed below, or you have any trouble with the information provided, contact the customer service department for your previous carrier to get your Account Number and PIN.
Phone Number Transfer Details by Carrier
- AT&T: Please contact AT&T customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- AT&T Business: Please contact AT&T customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- AT&T GoPhone: Please contact AT&T customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- Boost Mobile: Your Account # is not your phone number. Contact customer service if you do not remember it. Your PIN is the one used for online login
- Cincinnati Bell: You set your PIN 24 hours before starting the port. Contact Cincinnati Bell customer service to begin
- Credo: Your Account # is your member number. Your PIN is 0000
- H20 Wireless: Your Account # is your SIM's ICCID number. Your PIN is the last four digits of your ICCID
- Metro PCS: Please contact MetroPCS customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- Sprint: Please contact Sprint customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- Straight Talk: Your device's MEID/IMEI is your Account # (If your device was BYOD, the last fifteen digits of your ICCID is your Account #). There is no PIN, so you can just enter 0000
- T-Mobile: Please contact T-Mobile customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- T-Mobile Prepaid: Your ten-digit phone number (with "1" in front, so 11 digits total) is your Account #. Contact T-Mobile customer service to set your PIN
- TracFone or Net10: Your account number is the last 15 digits of your SIM card number. Your PIN was sent when you first signed up for service. If you do not remember this information or have problems with these numbers, contact Net 10 or TracFone customer service to get your account and PIN.
- Ultra Mobile: Please contact Ultra Mobile customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- U.S. Cellular: Please contact U.S. Cellular customer service to get your Account # and PIN
- Verizon Wireless: Make sure you do not enter dashes when you try to port your number
- Verizon Wireless Prepaid: Your ten-digit phone number is your Account #. Contact Verizon Wireless customer service if you do not know your PIN
- Vonage: Please contact Vonage customer service to get your Account # and PIN
If you have purchased one of our SIM cards, which is a GSM product, unfortunately, you would not be able to port your phone number from any one of the following carriers:
- Google Voice
- Page Plus
Please consider getting a new phone number from UNREAL Mobile instead. Click here to learn how to get a new, free, UNREAL Mobile phone number.
How to port your phone number
For a detailed look at the porting process, please click here.